This auction is for 1970 Roadrunner (only) DASH, CORE SUPPORT, DOORS, and ORIGINAL DOCUMENTATION, to verify they are original 440 Six Pack or V Code Option Parts. The listed parts and documentation are sold as a group only and will not be split up. The parts came off a 1970 Roadrunner hard top, air grabber hood car with a bench seat, 4-speed, and dana 60 super trac pack car. All parts have the cooresponding I. D. numbers as shown, and are in good shape. What is listed in the auction and what you see in the pictures is all that is available, all other parts are gone.
1971 Plymouth Road Runner.
71 Plymouth Roadrunner (RM23N1) for sale. Original orange car with the ultra cool black interior with orange inserts.
No build sheet (have not check seat backs yet). Will need lots of bodywork (or, Bodyman's Special, depending on how you look at it!). Needs trunk floor, drivers pan, quarters, wells, rocker repair, doors need work, fenders(?) and some minor frame repair/replacment (two 6-8 inch sections). Pass. window crank stripped.
- Have fender tag.
- Original orange (V2) with black/orange interior and black strobe stripe. Nice, nice combo in my opinion.
- Mostly solid frame, cowl and frame rails. No sign of collision.
- Buckets/console with correct 71 console with rear seat belt holders.
- Has rare rear tailight stripe decals.
- Has number matching 383 (was told) and trans. Not running yet.
- Good glass including windsheild.
- Guages in tact and radio not cut out.
- Has both body colour mirrors.
- Car is 99.9% complete. Only items missing are front windsheild trim, carpet and steering wheel insert.
- Still has Beep Beep horn!
Car is located in Kamloops, BC. I would like to trade the car for a 72 Roadrunner, 71 Charger RT/500 or 72 Charger Rallye in comparable shape. If I sell it, the asking price is $6000 or try a reasonable offer. If you want more pics, or have more questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I check email everyday or call Dallas at 250-554-0403. Thanks